We have agreed with NHS England (Central Midlands) to provide mandatory NHS treatment, (except orthodontics and sedation), to all members of the public. NHS England is responsible for commissioning services not available at the practice.
A full range of treatment is also available privately, including:
We can also refer you to another dentist if you require specialist treatment involving sedation, orthodontics, home visits etc.
The practice has a Dental Hygienist who provides dental health education, oral hygiene instruction and periodontal treatment. A deposit is payable in order to secure an appointment with her.
If you do have any disability that you think we need to know about please give us a call before your appointment and we will do our best to put suitable arrangements in place to accommodate your needs.
• We have a ground floor surgery accessible to wheelchairs.
• A disabled toilet is available.
• A Hearing Loop is installed.
• Magnifier available for visually impaired.
• Disabled parking available adjacent surgery.